All abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. All qualified abstracts will be presented in a form of A1 posters which will be presented during poster sessions on vertical racks A1. Therefore, posters should have dimensions not greater than the width 594 mm, height: 841 mm (A1). The abstracts should not exceed 1 page – 1800 characters with spaces (see abstracts checklist for details). Please remember that short oral presentations in front of the posters are scheduled (up to 3 min.) during the poster sessions.
Manuscripts of all presentations will be published after revision in the Conference Monography “Current Research in Motor Control VI – From theory to applications” (see Instructions for papers for details). The total length of submitted papers should not exceed 6 pages for invited lectures and 4 pages for the others. Proceedings will be disseminated during the registration.
The person presenting both papers and abstracts needs to be registered to the Conference.
- Start of the abstracts submission: 15.11.2019
- Abstract’s submission deadline extended to: 15.06.2020
- Acceptance of abstracts extended to: 30.06.2020
- Early registration: 30.05.2020
- Late registration: from 01.09.2020
- Paper’s submission deadline: 30.06.2020